Sick mind of Dollaz 2 Sick mind of Dollaz 2

Yeah man this shit could be real deal with a tight bass line :D keep it up as always! Love to hear some vocals also!

SinZLazTWordZ responds:

I agree, make sure next time the bass is there, haha totally forgot... derp

Instrumental 108 - DSDC Instrumental 108 - DSDC

Real solid piece! Left in playing in the background while playing some Hearthstone and I totally owned :D! Very nice!

SinZLazTWordZ responds:

Glad to hear it!

Long day = BTech Long day = BTech

Hey man!

Sup SinZ :D long time no see huh ?

Just decided to visit this website once again and saw you on one of my music comments :).

Anyways, about the song, sounds very SinZ, really swell, smooth hip-hop! You've gotten really good in this industry ^^ Keep it up mate!

DJ Derrick--The Way Home DJ Derrick--The Way Home

Uhm..

I was supposed to write a review to this song like 2-3 years ago ? You commented on my ATB - Long Way Home remix, but I totally forgot about to review this. Sorry, heh xD.

This is really enjoyable trance song, keeps a steady flow and keeps you interested in listening to this, I especially like how there is so much changing in this song, it doesn't get repetitive at any point. Overall really great job on this one! Keep up the good work :)

PS. I started using NG myself again after few years, I've uploaded some new songs if you're interested or have the time to check them out.

Peace!

Yodamanjaro responds:

thanks man!

Balla Beat #2 Balla Beat #2

Hey man

I love your orchestral stuff in these, with a bit mastering for the beats and the orchestral parts to fit together and be more going, you could make really catchy songs :D!

Peace :)

HW - But Now You Say HW - But Now You Say

Holy donkey

This is a masterpiece, srsly, I f****** love this. Respect dude, you earned my download, 10/10 and 5/5 :D

Keep up the great work! <3

I will not be stopped. I will not be stopped.

Whoooooooooaw

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww zwooooooooooooooom. :)

There is just something in this one, I just don't know what.

5/5

summer1963 responds:

Thank you.

Paradise on E - Worlds Co Paradise on E - Worlds Co

Awesome!

All of the tunes used here are freakin' awesome, and putting them together makes it superbly awesome <3. Srsly, great work on this one, really enjoying it! :D

Just one note, some of the "explosions" maybe get a little too loud, when there's very little bass on them, or maybe it's just me.. Anways, keep up the good work!

Peace, 5/5 :)

Chronamut responds:

yeah I probably stripped the bass out of them to not interfere with the bass bg - as you can prolly imagine there is a lot in this song that can go bad with so much going on inside it..

and yeah it's mainly that one crash at the beginning - I meant to fix it.. but then.. I.. never did.. funny how that happens.. lol.. oh well. You get used to it :p

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

A Moment of Respite A Moment of Respite

Hmmh

This is a very neat shorty :D I love the samples you use, I totally could hear this song in a RPG game when you browse around a shop or wander around the town. It's really simple and catchy!

Keep up the good work! :)

EraldoCoil responds:

Thank you, Mr. Pikkis! It does have a very RPG shop-ish sound, doesn't? I appreciate your kind words!

- ~ K o i r u - k u n ~ -

Baphomet - Endless Void Baphomet - Endless Void

Heh

This one has a nice chilly atmosphere going on :D and it's not that bad, either!

Now that I've kept it looping awhile, it's actually really soothing. Great work!

Baphorigin responds: